I am waiting for Eric to upload her pictures from her dance recital (hint, hint) but in the meantime, I had this picture on my phone from the day she got her pictures taken. I loved their little costumes! I am going to make her a memorabilia shadowbox with the hair bow, ticket stubs, first pair of ballet shoes and a couple of other little knick knacks. I can't wait!
This is kind of out of order I guess, but here is a picture of Taya's new haircut. She has been begging me for MONTHS to let her chop it off, but I told her she needed to wait until after dance was over so that we could still pull it all back into a bun. I think it turned out super cute and it's still long enough that we can pull it back!
Last but not least, Taya started preschool! It's so hard for me to believe that my little princess is going to be 4 in less than a week and is in school!!! I think she'll have a blast there, so I'm really excited for her. Here is a picture from her first day---80's outfit and all!

she is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeletelol... that is conditional ;-)
ReplyDelete