Monday, April 20, 2009

Kill-a-Bear


So... my co-workers daughter is going to school to be an early education teacher and needs volunteer hours with children in order to get a specific certificate. (Don't ask what, cause I have no clue!) Anyway, her mom asked me if I would mind if her daughter (Brie) took Taya for a couple of hours last weekend. Of course I knew Taya would love that, so I told her that I thought it as ok. I told Taya that Brie would be taking her to Build-A-Bear that Saturday. Well, that morning, when we were driving back from Barnes and Noble to go get ready, Taya asked us when she would be going to "Kill-a-Bear"?? We just started laughing so hard and asked her what she meant. And she said "I thought I was going to kill a bear!" haha. From the mouths of babs ;-)

Yesterday we decided it would be fun to take her to a movie (mobie in Taya-lingo) so we decided to go see the 3-D movie "Monsters vs. Aliens." None of us had ever been to a 3-D movie, so this was an exciting time! After we sat down with our drinks and kids popcorn, the previews started. Well the previews were in3-D as well and were super enticing! I looked over at Taya and she was holding her little hand out toward the movie screen while gripping Eric's arm with the other. She was trying to catch the meatballs that looked like they were going to hit us in the face! It was super cute and reminded me how innocent she is <3 

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. I'm sure uncle brock will take her to kill-a-bear! hahaha. How funny. that girl says the most hilarious things. How her mind works..i love it

    ReplyDelete