This is a blog for our friends & family who would like to stay up to date on what's going on in our lives :)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Cute video
Taya and I were just looking through our photos and videos and came across this. (She wanted to see what she looked like when she was one) This video was at the end of the summer BBQ with the kids from her daycare. I just thought this was so sweet!
I'm a pretty cool little girl named Taya. I love to make friends wherever I go & even make up really cool names. Some examples of names I have made up are: "Lala" (invisible friend) "Bebe" (2nd invisible friend) "Tootles" (my red beta fish) "Paps" (my Papa) "Grams" (my grandma) "Ericy" (Eric) and my uncle Andrew likes to call me "Monkey." I also like to ask my mommy to pretend to be my wicked stepmother. My 2 big sisters are my best friends :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment